• The KillerFrogs

Patrick Jenkins is in the portal

tcudoc

Bad news. A Greyhound bus with a one way destination to the portal was backed up to the athletic complex. It also said “free candy” on the side plastered over where that dog should have been.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Bad news. A Greyhound bus with a one way destination to the portal was backed up to the athletic complex. It also said “free candy” on the side plastered over where that dog should have been.
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2016%2F03%2F15%2F16%2F41%2F150316FreecandyART03.jpg

Putt4Purple

As I've been saying, where are the linemen? I know, I know, many have you have wondered why I repeat myself. Some are leaving for various reasons and some have not committed from either high school or through the Portal. Bottom line is we need the Big Boys NOW! on both side of the line if we are to be competitive NOW! The portal is very important this year.
The great Oracle may input his 2 cents worth in 3,2,1.......

Frog Attack II

As I've been saying, where are the linemen? I know, I know, many have you have wondered why I repeat myself. Some are leaving for various reasons and some have not committed from either high school or through the Portal. Bottom line is we need the Big Boys NOW! on both side of the line if we are to be competitive NOW! The portal is very important this year.
We were very bad this year and have gotten waaay behind in talent (especially DL and LB)... I feel it's going to take some time. Be patient. Hope I am wrong and we make a bowl next year but gonna be tough.

tetonfrog

If you are an elite OL or DL, why would you come to TCU? More important, why come to FW when UT & ATM have a lucrative NIL put in place for them?

Putt4Purple

If you are an elite OL or DL, why would you come to TCU? More important, why come to FW when UT & ATM have a lucrative NIL put in place for them?
To play for TCU and play soon, a college degree, live in Fort Worth for at least a short time, have connections to resources including NIL that are available here as well!! Just saying.
What's better than that if you truly love TCU? Go Frogs!

Putt4Purple

That is what they tell them in Austin, College Station, Norman, etc.
That is there choice to believe or not believe like everyone has. To play, live, get educated, have lifelong friends and business associates. So your point is those other schools, campuses, cities are better? If that your point just say it. I don't believe that for a second so get to your point!. If you think TCU and Fort Worth is second to them, say it! You won't hurt my feelings either way.

Frog Attack II

That is there choice to believe or not believe like everyone has. To play, live, get educated, have lifelong friends and business associates. So your point is those other schools, campuses, cities are better? If that your point just say it. I don't believe that for a second so get to your point!. If you think TCU and Fort Worth is second to them, say it! You won't hurt my feelings either way.
I agree with the premise... but these highly recruited "high star" athletes don't care about education and business associates. It's all about getting to the league, taking care of family (or hangers-on, and now NIL), which many won't sniff. It's completely changed. These are not those early and mid- Patterson years... which is why he couldn't adapt. I personally don't like it, but it is what it is.

Frawg

Thought he was one of the more talented DTs we had but they all underperformed and looked small. I hope they brining in bigger dudes to plug those running lanes.
We went small and quick just in time for most to go back to smash mouth. Normally a couple recruiting cycles to fix that. Now, with the portal… Sonny, do your thaaang.