• The KillerFrogs

Our Secondary and the Big 12

Horny4TCU

Waccy Frog said:
Our "Fans" and the Big 12, would be a better thread title.
5Lz5Lew.jpg

Frogs1983

Thought D line and LB's played pretty well for most of the game, especially considering how much time they were on the field first half of the game.Secondary is  a major problem however. 2nd game in a row where they've been torched at critical times of the game. Not just Texada, but isn't he supposed to be our best cover guy?

Thought the linebackers played lights out last night. The D line was good at times and awful at others. The lack of pressure on the QB, a very average QB at that,did not help the already small and weak secondary. We need to find pressure to help that unit out.

We lost. It sucks.

We made mistakes. It sucks.

The Frogs never gave up. Our fans never gave up. That was awesome.

This team will not give up. Let's not give up.

Go Frogs! Beat Iowa State!

boonecountyman

At least half of the B12 teams have poor secondary play,including my Mountaineers.Nothing can compare to what I saw with TTU/ASU.No one was even close to receiver and when they tried to tackle they were just waving at the offensive player.It's bad when you have 68 points on the board with 5 min. left in the game and it's still in doubt.

cdsfrog

RollToad said:
The darn?
People cope in different ways. The worst kind of fans copes by insulting others.

Getting a win next week will help. Pulling of a miracle against ou would be even better.

I would rather beat OU and have a loss to Arkansas than the reverse.

Big Frog II

Defense played well enough to win.  Offense, turnovers, stupid penalties, and game mismanagement at the end were the biggest culprits last night.

NewFrogFan

f_399 said:
Texada is bad, really bad. 

I almost prefer them to hold and live to see another down.

Assuming all the hype before his injury was justified, one has to assume that he is no where close to what he was.