• The KillerFrogs

Other Super Regionals

Frog92

Tennessee gets the last spot. While I really like the TCU tree of Vitello and Elander making it, I really hate the general douchiness of the team. Not as bad as last year, but they are a program of guys you love if they are yours but absolutely despise and wish bad things on if not.

Eight

They’ll catch that one in the SEC. it’ll just mean more by then.

Suck it losers.

every sec team has a real bawl field with real lights and not those city rec league lights they have at stanford..okay i admit i went over to surly this morning and read the last 4 pages of their game thread

pretty entertaining and somehow no one remembered that on saturday night they benefited from a dropped fly ball

froginmn

What a UT way to lose. Two on, two out. Moon ball to medium right center. Pitcher points up and starts walking off while the ball lands softly and UT avoids Omaha.
After thinking about it (and this is MUCH better), it was a very Aggie way to lose.

Still can't believe the game ended that way. BTW I visited the Surly forum and it is exactly why we filter curse words. Almost unreadable.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
After thinking about it (and this is MUCH better), it was a very Aggie way to lose.

Still can't believe the game ended that way. BTW I visited the Surly forum and it is exactly why we filter curse words. Almost unreadable.
Oho! I had forgotten about that rich vein of laughable materiel over there!

Eight

my favorite was an entire page of [ What the heck? ] posts, each with their own variation, but all typed within the moment it happened almost as if a multitude of horns sport's hopes and dreams simultaneously were crushed

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
my favorite was an entire page of [ What the heck? ] posts, each with their own variation, but all typed within the moment it happened almost as if a multitude of horns sport's hopes and dreams simultaneously were crushed
"... As if millions of voices cried out in terror, and suddenly began posting. I feel that something wonderful has just happened."