• The KillerFrogs

OT: TCU Shoes On Sale...

ShepFrog

Won some free gift cards at work and found these at the NIKE outlet near the Motor Speedway. They only had a few yet, but they were only 35 bucks. Call the outlets and see if they have more. Great deal...

Attachments

• tcu shoe sized.jpg
    tcu shoe sized.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 139

Peacefrog

Degenerate
For the full price of $120? HELL no I don't. For $35? Why not. They are a good price and super comfy. Would never pay full price though. Plenty of people did and I feel sorry for them.
This confuses me. Do you feel badly for everyone that pays full price for any shoes or just TCU branded shoes? If I go buy a pair of full price non-TCU shoes is that ok?

InstaFrog

For the full price of $120? HELL no I don't. For $35? Why not. They are a good price and super comfy. Would never pay full price though. Plenty of people did and I feel sorry for them.
This confuses me. Do you feel badly for everyone that pays full price for any shoes or just TCU branded shoes? If I go buy a pair of full price non-TCU shoes is that ok?
I can't speak for ShepFrog, but I can't see paying $35 or $120 for something that looks like Dad Shoes, whether or not it had TCU on it. Some TCU-purple Nikes (Air Zoom, Lunar Epic, etc) with a black swoosh and they would get my money.