• The KillerFrogs

OT: Moving companies

sketchy

I know it's the wrong forum, but little action in HHA

Just checking to see if anyone has a suggestion for a good moving company.
I'm moving from FW to Weatherford in about 5 weeks.
I've been in the same house since 2007, and the bonafide firemen that I used to use have retired (2 or 3 person crew)
I don't trust places that call themselves "firefighter movers" and whatnot, because the movers look more like day laborers.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone has a trustworthy company that they've used within the last few years.
I'd appreciate any suggestions

Eight

I've been in the same house since 2007, and the bonafide firemen that I used to use have retired (2 or 3 person crew)
I don't trust places that call themselves "firefighter movers" and whatnot, because the movers look more like day laborers.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone has a trustworthy company that they've used within the last few years.

just call all your friends who own trucks and ask for a favor, they love giving up their weekends, especially for litte ceasar's cheese pizza

once suggestion i would give coming from my daughter who has moved three times in three years, all "local" moves, make sure you know when the clock officially starts on the move and have lined out ahead of time things such as equipment, pads, breakdown etc...

jack the frog

just call all your friends who own trucks and ask for a favor, they love giving up their weekends, especially for litte ceasar's cheese pizza

once suggestion i would give coming from my daughter who has moved three times in three years, all "local" moves, make sure you know when the clock officially starts on the move and have lined out ahead of time things such as equipment, pads, breakdown etc...

That's why I drive a sedan.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Highly recommend Allied. Specifically Berger. They moved me from Ft Worth to Midland in 2019 then to Houston in 2022. They even bubble wrapped a wooden rolling pin.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

FireFighting Finest
Hands down best work
Definitely Not day laborers

Realtorfrog

I see this is old but I’ll throw my 2 cents in…… it comes down to what you have and what you’re having moved. I recommend Olde World if one has antiques, art and lots of breakables. I think H&E is another one worth mentioning I’ve had many families use firefighters, two men in a truck and other local companies with little problems. Or of course….. sometimes it’s whoever the relocation company contracts with….. happy moving!!