• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

PurpleBlood87

Over the year, I made a list of movies that look interesting to me. Some are Christian movies.

Watched a trio of decent movies lately.

"Overcomer" about a one girl cross country team.

"Running the Bases" it was pretty silly. A lot of bad baseball action and stereotypical characters. But I enjoyed it.

"Last Survivors" with Alicia Silverstone.

A father raises his son in the wilderness in a post-apocalyptic world. After going out to get medicine for his father, the son defies his father and begins a relationship with a mysterious woman.

East Coast

Tier 1
Saw Bob Marley - One Love on Valentines. I enjoyed the music, and the acting was good. It concentrates on 1976 - 1978. The Marley family was heavily involved in the movie, so while it doesn't get anything wrong (as far as I know), it whitewashes his infidelities, and neglects to mention that the Peace Concert at the climax of the movie had no effect on the political violence roiling Jamaica at the time.

Chongo94

Second season of Halo is really good thus far. Much more intrigue this season than the first. Better than the first so far in my opinion.

HG73

Justified…it’s a sort of modern day western, and it’s excellent! It’s a series with 5 or 6 seasons…2010 - 2015 I believe. They also did a limited series follow up just last year. It was also excellent.

Another that’s really good is 11.23.63…it’s a limited series based on a Stephen King novel. FYI, it’s a time travel movie about the JFK assassination.

Edit: I forgot about Prey. It’s also excellent. It’s a prequel movie to the Predator franchise. It’s based in the 1700s.
Every time I try to watch Justified it requires payment. Any way to watch it free?