• The KillerFrogs

OT - halftime show

Rex Kramer

You don't? Its a pretty big popular culture deal that ppl talk about, for better or worse, the following few days
Used to but never been really all that interested. The few I remember aren’t remembered because they were good. Give me a CFB halftime show with a marching band over any of the crap they try to pass as pop music these days. Except for the aggie band. Those guys suck.

Creeperfrog

Used to but never been really all that interested. The few I remember aren’t remembered because they were good. Give me a CFB halftime show with a marching band over any of the crap they try to pass as pop music these days. Except for the aggie band. Those guys suck.
But how ab 2004? I think it was 04... thank you Janet Jackson

FrogCop19

If you have never watched Prince's halftime show from 2007, you're missing out on one of the greatest musical performances in SB history. Right up there with Whitney Houston's National Anthem. Do yourself a favor and go watch it, even if you're not a huge Prince fan.

bc puckett

I'm old enough to have watched every Super Bowl live and this is the one and only half time show I have ever or will ever watch. You can skip to the 4:30 mark if you would like.