• The KillerFrogs

OSU game #3

Bizarro Frog

Wow the Frogs don’t have the Mojo this year. Use two hands for fly balls. One of the 1st things you hear a million times growing up.

Go Frogs!!!! Turn this season around.

PO Frog

I have no problem with the starting rotation. You must be thrilled with NL’s ERA reduction this year. BH was in the upper 3’s last season. Wymer was always gonna have a transition to a starting role.

It’s the pen that lost all three of these games.
It doesn’t help that we need 4+ innings out of them every game.

CountryFrog

Wow the Frogs don’t have the Mojo this year. Use two hands for fly balls. One of the 1st things you hear a million times growing up.

Go Frogs!!!! Turn this season around.
What exactly does the second hand do to assist in making a catch? I've never seen a fly ball bounce out of an outfielder's glove and then be saved by the bare hand.

LeagueCityFrog

We got that out at the plate. I hope this is the low point of the season and some leaders emerge on this team. This is not TCU baseball. It has been garbage. Schloss will fix it. He's too good not to.

PurpleBlood87

Big week coming up. At DBU Tuesday and OU coming to town for three this weekend.
Time for these guys to bounce back.
Sooners are 6-0 in Big 12 play.

Pharm Frog

It doesn’t help that we need 4+ innings out of them every game.

Wanna tally up how many innings OSU’s pen had to throw in the sweep? I too would like them to go deeper and they will I think as the season progresses. Wymer has missed starts because of injury so would not be expecting deep runs from him anyway.

I would like them to throw more strikes to keep pitch counts down but that sure as hell wasnt gonna happen for JJ last night.

CountryFrog

Nothing. That’s why you only say it to peewee leaguers and tee ball kids who are lucky if they get a glove on it.
That second hand by your glove does allow you to get the ball out quicker to make a throw, but I agree it does nothing to assist in catching a fly ball. I view it as nothing more than an urban myth spouted by youth league coaches.

MTfrog5

That second hand by your glove does allow you to get the ball out quicker to make a throw, but I agree it does nothing to assist in catching a fly ball. I view it as nothing more than an urban myth spouted by youth league coaches.
More than a couple college programs teach you to use one hand now days

PurpleBlood87

Wanna tally up how many innings OSU’s pen had to throw in the sweep? I too would like them to go deeper and they will I think as the season progresses. Wymer has missed starts because of injury so would not be expecting deep runs from him anyway.

I would like them to throw more strikes to keep pitch counts down but that sure as hell wasnt gonna happen for JJ last night.

TCU doesn't have that inning eating reliever of past seasons. Or at least none has developed yet.

TCUSA

Not to be a nervous Nellie, but we just lost to a team that was swept, at home, by Eastern Michigan.

That said, baseball is not my game, but A.J. Balta seems like the MVP to this point. Am I wrong?

hometown frog

Not to be a nervous Nellie, but we just lost to a team that was swept, at home, by Eastern Michigan.

That said, baseball is not my game, but A.J. Balta seems like the MVP to this point. Am I wrong?
Him and Landestoy are definitely 2 bright spots. Gets real dim right after that