• The KillerFrogs

Only Warning I'm Giving Tonight

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'm working through kidney stones and a gallbladder infection, I'm taking a ton of stuff I can't pronounce, and my pain meds aren't working. So, given all that and the number of ridiculous behaviors we've had on the board tonight I'm warning y'all--keep it civil. I've already issued vacations to three posters, two for trolling/flaming and one for a disrespectful attitude towards our players.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Honestly, if the forum shuts down for 24 hours, it would probably help everyone from posting irrational, knee jerk BS.

Given the circumstances I’d support that but it’s above my pay grade and, as Gene Hackman said in Crimson Tide:

“We’re here to defend democracy - not practice it.”

TCU_91

Fortunately I haven't voiced my opinion today.

However, I am extremely experienced with your situation after spending many late nights BB (Before Birth).

Single most important statement I have ever learned was "we're ready for the EPIDERMAL! !".

TxFrog1999

Fortunately I haven't voiced my opinion today.

However, I am extremely experienced with your situation after spending many late nights BB (Before Birth).

Single most important statement I have ever learned was "we're ready for the EPIDERMAL! !".
I'd take one, because this "baby" has kept me in "labor" for 72 hours.

WhatTheFrog

Holy crap, dude. So sorry for your losses and I truly hope you get to feeling better as soon as possible. I don't know you personally, but I've experienced much of what you are currently going through (though not in the timing you are experiencing). I'd like you to know that I appreciate their service to our country in order to protect it/make it a better place. Condolences to you and yours. Prayers for all.

TxFrog1999

Holy crap, dude. So sorry for your losses and I truly hope you get to feeling better as soon as possible. I don't know you personally, but I've experienced much of what you are currently going through (though not in the timing you are experiencing). I'd like you to know that I appreciate their service to our country in order to protect it/make it a better place. Condolences to you and yours. Prayers for all.
Thanks. My Grandfather would have loved that, he was a fantastic man and will be sorely missed. I'm glad both of my kids had an opportunity to meet him while he was here.