• The KillerFrogs

One Year Ago...

westoverhillbilly

My wife, kids and their significant others went to eat tacos after the game and sat next to Steve Avila's dad while we all watched the end of the Ohio State- Georgia game. I've often wondered how we would have matched up against the Buckeyes without Kendre.

dawg

I rewatched the Peach Bowl yesterday and can tell you that the 2014 team was our best chance at a title.

I'm still ticked about that game in Waco.
10000000%. That squad doesn’t lose had they got the opportunity: LHCGMFP’S last truly great defense, The Stache still on staff (no one knew just how integral he was till he was gone), and an elite offense.

LisaLT

I rewatched the Fiesta Bowl too - this morning. Nice way to kick off 2024 :) Watching the passion of the players during the Fiesta bowl was inspiring and will go down as one of my favorite sports memories.

I sure hope for an improved season this year, and a chance to get back to the playoffs. Winning is FUN.

Would like to see a Washington vs Michigan final match up, with Washington taking it all.

Happy new year one and all!

Casey T

IMG_6679.jpegBest Tcu game of my life. Living in phoenix, I had a short half hour drive to get my 10am tailgate kicked off in the parking lot. It was like Christmas morning. We picked up chick-fil-a platters on the way in and more than a fair share of beers and the wife made her cute purple treats for everyone. Played some beer pong and watched the other cfb games in the bed of the truck. So glad we ended up with tix on the Tcu side of the stadium, we had bought them before the teams were selected. By the fourth quarter, my head pounded every time I yelled from the booze and nonstop hollering but I kept going.

After the game, my pregnant wife drove our drunk asses home and the next morning, we road-tripped very hung over to LA for the Rose Bowl (already had tix from months earlier). I wore a Tcu hat & sweater to the game and got tons of compliments from Utah & Penn State fans. That game was nowhere near as fun as our Fiesta Bowl. Thank goodness I didn’t return a week later for the championship game

ShreveFrog

@Casey T - Saw some Penn State fan dudes in an Italian joint in Santa Monica the evening after the Rose Bowl. Thought it weird they were kinda grumpy looking. I complimented them on their win over Utah. They just kinda nodded and did not even acknowledge my TCU gear, the Frogs Fiesta win, or our upcoming game in the natty. Glad they tasted defeat yesterday.