• The KillerFrogs

Omar Manning

MCFROG III

Saw a post earlier on another site that there's a rumor of Manning possibly transferring. A second poster said he'd heard that, too, but neither had any solid knowlege. I have absolutely nothing other than what they posted. Has anyone heard anything on that?

jake102

I think definitely some questions on whether he really wants to play football (think Listenbee). Very strange as all reports are phenomenal when he actually practices (rare).

Moose Stuff

I hope to be proven wrong but my expectations aren't very high at this point.
In my experience with this kind of stuff...... the kids who immediately run into issues with constant nagging injuries, or going to class, or putting in the behind the scenes work they need to succeed very rarely end up amounting to much. Whether it’s Manning or someone else my expectations are the same as yours.

jake102

In my experience with this kind of stuff...... the kids who immediately run into issues with constant nagging injuries, or going to class, or putting in the behind the scenes work they need to succeed very rarely end up amounting to much. Whether it’s Manning or someone else my expectations are the same as yours.

Makes it exciting for guys like Barber who came in ready to contribute