• The KillerFrogs

Oh boy..... this is gonna go over REAL well

Zubaz

Sure they did. "Georgia just recently became good" - Sebastian 5.
I took that mean to mean re-achieving the elite level (to the point where they were "clearly ahead of TCU", as you said), which they did in 2017. Not that they have never been good. Nobody I don't think has argued that they were Kansas bad or anything.

Moose Stuff

OK, but in that period from 2008-2015 they were 74-32 (70% winning %) with five 10-win seasons. I'm not saying that's elite, or whatever you want to call it. They haven't been as good as they were supposed to be. There clearly were better teams out there than Georgia. But TCU is 51-27 (65%) since joining the Big 12.

I know it's a TCU message board and we're supposed to inflate our accomplishments and rag on everyone else's, but I'm pretty sure when doing these conference comparisons (which is what this thread is about) TCU is put in the "good" column for the Big 12, right? And to say Georgia "just got good" only recently is about as disingenuous as it gets. Sorry, the massive double standards just annoy me. It's like some people are completely oblivious to actual facts.

51-27 since joining the Big 12 is a MASSIVE accomplishment considering we’d been in a football wasteland for the previous two decades. I’ll put our accomplishments up against anyone’s regardless of what the actual record says.