• The KillerFrogs

OFFICIAL BIG EAST HOTTIE THREAD?

mtmedlin

UCF isnt in the BE AND that girl isnt a student at UCF...though I think she is ugly.

USF will give you a run for your money....we have beach babes as far as the eye can see!

FrogRails

Three pages and what...two pics? One of which probably shouldn't even count?

Any of our visitors gonna ante up? Do we need to supply some of our local talent to get the ball rolling? :cool:

PhillyFrog

We win.

tcu.jpg

UConnDoIt4

First post, and glad it's backing our hotties. My two favorites are on flickr where you can't copy an image location, but I'll gladly link to them. Also, aside from the quality of football you bring, I might be more excited to see your cheerleaders. On the UConn board "The Boneyard" I specifically remember us having a thread last bowl season about how hot your cheerleaders were at your game. P.S. when you come to CT, don't tell the girls it gets cold, the more skin the better :wink:

Hottie #1
Hottie #2

display_image.jpg

cheerleader.2.IMG_2866.jpg
uconn-cheerleader-kaitlin%2811%29.jpg

uconn-cheerleader.jpg

tcumaniac

First post, and glad it's backing our hotties. My two favorites are on flickr where you can't copy an image location, but I'll gladly link to them. Also, aside from the quality of football you bring, I might be more excited to see your cheerleaders. On the UConn board "The Boneyard" I specifically remember us having a thread last bowl season about how hot your cheerleaders were at your game. P.S. when you come to CT, don't tell the girls it gets cold, the more skin the better :wink:

Hottie #1
Hottie #2

display_image.jpg

cheerleader.2.IMG_2866.jpg
uconn-cheerleader-kaitlin%2811%29.jpg

uconn-cheerleader.jpg

very nice.. quite impressive

Deep Purple

It's astounding how critical we men can be about the relative hotness of women that, in real life, very few of us would have even the remotest shot at. You could even call it hypocritical.

Ah, it's great to be a guy, isn't it?

temp3z.jpg

mtmedlin

Heres a quick couple from USF...too lazy to really search but I tell ya the campus is chock full of hotties...the one in the middle is a USF student...not certain about the others
jennsterger_usf-06.jpg

66usf_display_image_display_image.jpg

D

Daniel Plainview

I would have plenty to add of TCU girls but I can't make myself creep on their facebook pages to get pictures to put on here. Sorry guys.

mtmedlin

It is Jenn, I should have said she is a bulls fan...she has been to multiple games. There are pics of her all over the internet at our games. I have heard conflicting news as to whether or not she attended. I have some people who swear they saw her on campus...could have been just to be at games.

TCUFrogs

It is Jenn, I should have said she is a bulls fan...she has been to multiple games. There are pics of her all over the internet at our games. I have heard conflicting news as to whether or not she attended. I have some people who swear they saw her on campus...could have been just to be at games.

If it is her, think she went to Florida State

TexanMark

I think Cuse we already surrendered the hotties title to TCU without a fight...we had a thread about your dance girls and knew we couldn't compete with that awesomeness. :eek:hmy:

I'd say right now USF is first...UL is second and the rest of the schools are fighting for third. Cuse has some hotties but not on the scale TCU does.