• The KillerFrogs

No mention of...

Limp Lizard

The bad snap that probably cost us a TD, or at least our first FG try of the year. I watch over a thousand snaps per year and only see that roll the ball out snap once or twice per year. So hopefully a freak occurrence. Pity, though, it would have put us up by 14 points. Only missed red zone TD opportunity this year due to a freak occurrence. I'll take that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The bad snap that probably cost us a TD, or at least our first FG try of the year. I watch over a thousand snaps per year and only see that roll the ball out snap once or twice per year. So hopefully a freak occurrence. Pity, though, it would have put us up by 14 points. Only missed red zone TD opportunity this year due to a freak occurrence. I'll take that.
That's a weird stat to know. Do you keep a log book to record each snap? Or do you just estimate the total at end of season.

FROG PARENTS 1961

I have watched 146 TCU snaps this year. 78 runs 44 completed passes 15 incompletions 2 interceptions thrown 6 punts and you guessed it, 1 team fumble on the red zone bad snap.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
It did provide some humor on the field mic as someone yelled [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]!!!!
Barth-Heard-That-Shirt.png

OmniscienceFrog

It did provide some humor on the field mic as someone yelled [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]!!!!
No match for what the field mic picked up from the UTSA offensive coordinator when they had to call a time out to keep the play clock from running out late in last night's game.
"God dammit, I'm tired of you [ mother farger ]'s!" Hahahahahahaha

Limp Lizard

That's a weird stat to know. Do you keep a log book to record each snap? Or do you just estimate the total at end of season.
No, just estimated. There are over 100 snaps per college game, and most, at least in the B12, are deep snaps. Thirteen TCU games, plus a bunch of others I watch, well over 1000. I said once or twice, but I was being generous. Very rare is what I was trying to say, virtually a fluke.
Hopefully a fluke for this year.