• The KillerFrogs

Nick Saban Retires

NewFrogFan

Seattle has 155 days per year with precipitation, not 300.

For me, the bottom line is the beauty of both the natural landscape and cityscape and Seattle kicks butt over Tuscaloosa, Houston or Dallas in that. Seattle and its surrounding area may be #1 in the country for beauty, so I can’t understand how one would choose Tuscaloosa, Dallas or Houston over Seattle if one is at all into aesthetics and the landscapes; Houston and Dallas being abysmal as far as natural or cityscape beauty in comparison. I love the eye candy of aestheically pleasing places and Seattle still has that on cloudy days. I love participating in outdoor activity that provides scenery.

And that is why Seattle is expensive to live in, it is a draw, but if you are the head coach, affordability is not an issue.
Seattle is full of communists, and communist wannabe’s, one day it may be in a foreign country to Texas. NFW.

y2kFrog

Washington replaces DeBoer with Fisch. Arizona takes a big hit.

The QB/WR will follow and Arizona will be terrible again.

Sangria Wine

I figured an opening like Alabama might lead to as many as 4 downstream D1 coaching changes. One would assume Washington would get an upper half power conference coach.

Interesting, how do you not play football and yet carve out a career like this. From Wiki—

Fisch did not play football at the high school or college level,[4] but instead was an all-state tennis player during his prep career.[5]

Fisch graduated from the University of Florida in 1998 with a degree in criminology.[1] He attended Florida almost solely for the opportunity to someday work for Florida head coach Steve Spurrier.[5]

Fisch was also college roommates with Philadelphia Eagles general manager Howie Roseman.

Fisch embarked on a career in coaching while still in college as an undergraduate student. From 1997 to 1998, Fisch was the defensive coordinator for P. K. Yonge Developmental Research School in Gainesville, and he then spent one year (1998) with the New Jersey Red Dogs of the Arena Football League as a wide receivers/quality control coach.[6]

Fisch got his break in coaching when he was named a graduate assistant coach for the Florida Gators football team under Spurrier from 1999 to 2000. During this time, he earned his master's degree in sports management.

Houston Texans​

In 2002, Fisch was hired by the Houston Texans as a defensive quality control coach under head coach Dom Capers.

Baltimore Ravens​

In 2004, Fisch was then hired by the Baltimore Ravens under head coach Brian Billick, where he first served as a general offensive assistant for the 2004 season before being named assistant quarterbacks coach and assistant wide receivers coach for the 2005–2007 seasons. Fisch would not be retained under new head coach John Harbaugh.

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

Texas, the state that thinks it has freedom but doesn't lol. No gambling, no legal weed, no abortions, and dominated by religion. Lol. Go ahead and take this to the pit.
All the items listed above that you disapprove of shows your true heart and your current woke culture mind set. It’s there for all to see.

DeuceBoogieNights

All the items listed above that you disapprove of shows your true heart and your current woke culture mind set. It’s there for all to see.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

ShreveFrog

The bad news is there are reports that the QB and WR, Fifita and McMillan, are staying at Arizona. Adding fuel to those reports, Arizona's other QB deLaura is transferring to Texas State.