• The KillerFrogs

Next week’s game

OmniscienceFrog

The Mule did pretty well all things considered. He got better as the game went on. Maybe he’ll surprise us next week. A week of practice, last game, bowl eligibility on the line, a hodgepodge of players starting. Should be interesting. I hope a good crowd comes out for this one.
Hopefully Muehlstein is Alamo Bowl Bram Kohlhausen redux next Saturday night, although I can do without the 31 point halftime deficit.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I thought we would win yesterday but I don’t see us beating the Pokes. I just don’t see us being able to move the ball consistently enough to keep up with them. Their offense is improving and our defense won’t be able to stop them all night like we did Baylor.

Who knows though, maybe Reagor does something special again.

And then there’s the version of OSU that rolled into Manhattan a few weeks back and looked like a 4A HS team. We won’t score a ton but I won’t be the least bit shocked if the defense gives us a really good chance to win.

tcudoc

The Texas State Armadillos beat the #1 Team in the country with only 17 players. Anything can happen.

tenor.gif

I was actually at that game. I will never forget rushing the screen at the end...

Salfrog

Tier 1
Most likely. Will be interesting to see if they play Pro Wells. Kid has been hampered with injuries since the spring but was been in 4 games now. Think he will play though.

GP said in his post game comments that Pro Wells wouldn't play in OSU game because he has already played in 4 games. They want to redshirt him.

Boonescabanaboy

Well, here we are. This season hasn't gone as planned for either team and we are in the traffic jam of 3 - 5 teams in the conference.

Bad news for you guys we beat the (then) # 17 team in the country, # 6 team in the country, # 9 team in the country, and missed by 3 yards beating another #6 team in the country.

Good news for your team we lost to Iowa State, Tech, Kansas State, and freakin Baylor.

I don't have the energy to predict anything about OSU this year because I have about a 7% success rate. I'll turn on the game and see what happens then turn on the Gundy presser and see what happens, because anything could happen in both.