• The KillerFrogs

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

tcufrogprince1

It was posted in another thread, but I'll say the same thing. Coach P gave his life to our university for 30 plus. There is no one on here who can come anywhere near that and love him or hate him, you cant possibly be that dumb to not respect the guy if you are a true TCU fan. He needs to be apart of this next win and I think Sonny and the Donatis would agree. Not as a distraction, but at least as a support to the team. Coach P built this [ Finebaum ] even if Sonny took it and built it even better.

Dogfrog

It was posted in another thread, but I'll say the same thing. Coach P gave his life to our university for 30 plus. There is no one on here who can come anywhere near that and love him or hate him, you cant possibly be that dumb to not respect the guy if you are a true TCU fan. He needs to be apart of this next win and I think Sonny and the Donatis would agree. Not as a distraction, but at least as a support to the team. Coach P built this [ Finebaum ] even if Sonny took it and built it even better.
20 plus.

tcufrogprince1

I guarantee you Sonny and Donati do not want, and would never let Patterson anywhere near this team right now. He absolutely will not be a part of this win.
Because you are so high up in the TCU executive chain that you know this. Come on man. Give me a break. Sonny repeatedly shouts out kudos to Gary. They dont have the issue. The TCU fans do and its sad.

Chongo94

You have no idea what anyone on here has done or given to our university.

Edit: Also, Gary wasn’t here for 30 plus years, what in the world are you talking about?!

Last edited:

DutchFrog

Some of y’all need to chill out. All I see are Frogs attacking Frogs and it’s silly to me.

The point of the interview is that GP is a part of this whether he is there or not. Every player who he recruited and brought in doesn’t just become only a Sonny Dykes player once the switch happens. From experience, I know that once you’ve played for GP you always have that sense of pride knowing you played for a legendary coach. It doesn’t ever go away.

They can fly him out. They can tell him to stay home. It doesn’t matter. He’s there because his imprint isn't going anywhere after just 14 months. Some will play FOR him because they feel like they owe him that. It just is what it is.