• The KillerFrogs

New Uniforms for CFP?

Putt4Purple

People are way to hung up on superstitions with past uniforms. Having said that I love these uniforms. They are clean with the purple blended in with it. I wish these were the all time travel unis. In reverse the home team unis should always be the Peach Bowl unis. White/Purple/White. Simple right? Purple and white. The school colors. How about that. Go Frogs!

Storm Troopers = perpetual losers from a galaxy far far away. Not a name association to be desired. The purple or black helmets and pants have so much more pop to them. The all white uni combo has been part of a lot of underwhelming performances wins & losses. Is what it is though. Go Frogs!

Most QBs like contrasting helmets. White will contrast with Michigan, while purple or black would not. The contrast can help the QB locate receivers in traffic, key the QB on the DBs easier, and stuff like that.

Also, superstition is a form of mental weakness.
Makes sense, and the linear white, top to bottom, contrasts and looks best against Michigan’s two color maize and blue. And it appears strong.

Putt4Purple

Storm Troopers = perpetual losers from a galaxy far far away. Not a name association to be desired. The purple or black helmets and pants have so much more pop to them. The all white uni combo has been part of a lot of underwhelming performances wins & losses. Is what it is though. Go Frogs!
You are the only one psychologically associating these uniforms with storm troopers and losers. Your proving my point of people being hung up with superstition. You are weak minded thinking uniforms win or lose games.

Last edited:

arizonafrog12

People are way to hung up on superstitions with past uniforms. Having said that I love these uniforms. They are clean with the purple blended in with it. I wish these were the all time travel unis. In reverse the home team unis should always be the Peach Bowl unis. White/Purple/White. Simple right? Purple and white. The school colors. How about that. Go Frogs!
Literally have the exact same opinion about our uniforms - I think having those 2 classic uniforms with a random special blackout or something would be awesome