• The KillerFrogs

New Uniform?

You have to be pretty special to be a Jordan school. I think this is what Donati went to Chicago to wrap up last summer.
Maybe talks began in summer of 2022

And earlier, from a Drew Davison FWST interview of Donati in December 2018–

On if switching from Nike to Jordan Brand is an option: “We’ve had zero conversations about going to the Jordan Brand. It’s owned by Nike, but they don’t want you wearing Jordan shoes and a Nike swoosh shirt. Frankly, the Nike deal is better for us because there’s more Nike gear than Jordan gear.

“Anything is possible, but I don’t see it. To me, I’m incredibly happy with what Nike is doing for us. We’re not discontent with where we are. Things can change in the future, but we’re pretty content with where we are with Nike. We’re a proud Nike school and have been with Nike since the early 2000s. I don’t foresee that changing anytime soon.”

Last edited:

FroginBedford68

Hell yea. I've been wearing Jordan's since I was in the 6th grade. I have 12 pairs right now.View attachment 15682
Either a 15-yard penalty for wearing the whites with Jordan logo on the heels (horns down doppleganger) or refs will stop the game and encourage you to take them off....Pick them up outside the nearest gate at game's end....
Hell yea. I've been wearing Jordan's since I was in the 6th grade. I have 12 pairs right now.View attachment 15682
The Michael Jordan on the heels of the whites looks like a horns down insult to the fragile UT psyches....15 yards penalty from the sterling Big 12 refs, or an order to take them off.....

Realtorfrog

Either a 15-yard penalty for wearing the whites with Jordan logo on the heels (horns down doppleganger) or refs will stop the game and encourage you to take them off....Pick them up outside the nearest gate at game's end....

The Michael Jordan on the heels of the whites looks like a horns down insult to the fragile UT psyches....15 yards penalty from the sterling Big 12 refs, or an order to take them off.....
At first glance horns down is exactly what I see in the Jordan logo.