• The KillerFrogs

Neinas: Big 12 OPEN to expansion in Texas

Salfrog

Tier 1
Mizzou gone. Add Tcu , byu, WVU , and u of L. I just talked to my source.

If Missouri is gone, why is it being reported that Neinas says he is confident they will stay in the BIG12? Just saw it on ESPN at the bottom of the screen when they show NCAA. Of course he could be guessing himself.

cdsfrog

If Missouri is gone, why is it being reported that Neinas says he is confident they will stay in the BIG12? Just saw it on ESPN at the bottom of the screen when they show NCAA. Of course he could be guessing himself.

he said the same thing about A&M

then he said he was confident they could at least slow the process down. 1 day later a&M sec lol

Salfrog

Tier 1
he said the same thing about A&M

then he said he was confident they could at least slow the process down. 1 day later a&M sec lol

Yeah, I forgot about that. Oh well, pretty much all guessing right now. Supposedly Missouri is holding their own meeting Monday to decide what they are going to do. Neinas will just have to wait till then like the rest of us.

Young and Horned

I continue to be baffled at why people think that it's so necessary for them to pretend that they're interested in TCU. If they choose someone instead of us it doesn't necessarily mean that we didn't have a chance or were blocked by Texas schools. It could simply mean that they liked the other candidate more. If they expand to 10 why isn't it possible that we're the 2nd team on the list? Everyone acts like if we don't get in it's because there is some conspiracy to screw us when it's also entirely possible that we could be strongly considered by everyone in the league to be an attractive candidate but they just like another school more.

That's too rational sir. This is the internet. Drama only please.

frogman07

aNRaL.gif