• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Tournament

hometown frog

And I hate to repeat myself over and over, but we did not make one defensive adjustment. Not one bleeping adjustment! How about a zone D or a box and one or anything different?
We ran zone for two possessions and that was it. We’ve had a guard on the 7’2” more times that we’ve run a zone

LVH

And I hate to repeat myself over and over, but we did not make one defensive adjustment. Not one bleeping adjustment! How about a zone D or a box and one or anything different?
Utah State is not a good 3 point shooting team, their entire offense is based in the paint and we defended them like they had 5 Steph Curry's out there. Should have ran a 2 3 zone and forced them to shoot 3s

y2kFrog

We became a really poor defensive team in the 2nd half of the season and that continued on tonight.

We missed Baugh’s on the ball defense this year. Instead we just stand around and watch people shoot wide open shots many times after getting beat way too easy on the dribble.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Time for Dixon to go. While he is good. He is not great. Watching him and his interactions creates stress. Prep the players right and let them play the game. Interject when necessary. Game has changed. Similar to Patterson.