• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Football '12 Error

tcujsauce

Considering returning my copy of NCAA 2012 and citing "extreme game malfunction" as my reason. The picture below is in the 2nd year of my dynasty... W. T. F.

0f018866.jpg

Meanie 23

lmao Good thing I'm holding out to buy next season's edition when we'll be in the BE. I just hope they also include the renovated stadium!

10 Key Frog

Stadiums are usually a season behind, and this year's version has customizable conferences.

This fact has me divided. I vowed to buy it every other year and got 11. Customizable conferences is great, but I also don't want to get 13 then feel compelled to get 14 to get the new stadium.

$mooth

The annoying thing wih this years custom conferences is that they eliminated the conference invites. So if you didn't manually move TCU to the BE, they would never get an offer from a BCS conf.

Army Frog Fan

Considering returning my copy of NCAA 2012 and citing "extreme game malfunction" as my reason. The picture below is in the 2nd year of my dynasty... W. T. F.

0f018866.jpg

20101018_espn.jpg

"Look, TCU I respect you. I have you at #3. But Baylor plays in the grind of the Big 12. They found a way to win against Iowa State last week by 1 point. That is what good teams do. They gut out the close ones and that is why I moved them ahead of TCU this week, even though TCU beat a top-10 West Virginia by 28. That win, just exposed what we all thought. West Virginia was overrated."

Meanie 23

20101018_espn.jpg

"Look, TCU I respect you. I have you at #3. But Baylor plays in the grind of the Big 12. They found a way to win against Iowa State last week by 1 point. That is what good teams do. They gut out the close ones and that is why I moved them ahead of TCU this week, even though TCU beat a top-10 West Virginia by 28. That win, just exposed what we all thought. West Virginia was overrated."
Bahahahaha!!! That is exactly the garbage that would come from ESPiN!!! That's good stuff!!!

YCBJ Frog

Even weirder is Fresno and Nevada being in the same conference, with Nevada apparently having lost to undefeated Fresno but still being ranked ahead.

tcujsauce

[quote name='you_can't_be_joking' timestamp='1313906471' post='896837']
Even weirder is Fresno and Nevada being in the same conference, with Nevada apparently having lost to undefeated Fresno but still being ranked ahead.
[/quote]

Actually I don't think the Nevada/Fresno game had happened yet. There will still a couple weeks left when I took this I think.

Either way... It was strange all around.

10 Key Frog

Last Year's had custom conferences as well, but to add a team, you had to swap it with a current member of the conference (unless I have been doing it wrong).

I think that's true. In 12 though they dont have the requirement of removing a team and let's you create super conferences If you want.