• The KillerFrogs

National Signing Day (Official Thread)

ShreveFrog

The young man appears to be struggling over his commitment to a .500 team at Miami, or maybe flip to highly ranked TCU or strong Pac-10 team ASU. 

ShreveFrog

McFroggin said:
Too thin. At his height, he would need an additional 40lbs to move inside in my opinion. We prefer large run stoppers on the inside.

He appears to be the same size now as Lawson, Curry and Lathan. Unless they've grown past their listed weights.

WIN

ShreveFrog said:
The young man appears to be struggling over his commitment to a .500 team at Miami, or maybe flip to highly ranked TCU or strong Pac-10 team ASU. 

Unlike Mack, my feeling is he is genuine in his decision. Not working the system like Mack.

El Froggo

On a positive note, Baylor's 2015 kicker did not decommit after the Cotton Bowl... his odds on locking down the starting role are probably pretty good

jake102

El Froggo said:
On a positive note, Baylor's 2015 kicker did not decommit after the Cotton Bowl... his odds on locking down the starting role are probably pretty good

I don't care what you say, that kid is dead. I saw him die

kickerdead.0.gif

El Froggo

Jake102 said:

I don't care what you say, that kid is dead. I saw him die

If I were a kicker, that hit would be enough for me to not commit to Baylor (assuming Waco or Briles wasn't enough already). The last ten minutes of that game created so many fun gifs and images.

to stay on topic:
Here's to hoping Song is more Oberkrom than Evans!

yurintroubl

TCU J-Sauce said:
Talking about his momma dang near gave me allergies. Excited about his football talents, but even more excited about the person he seems to be. I like it when good human beings play for TCU.

Yeah.... that got me. 

He's got a Chucky Hunter vibe about him.   Can't go wrong with that.

yurintroubl

swimmerbabe11 said:
DId we all see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzm-KejZLOg

If not, its pretty

decleaters
people eaters
ankle breakers
long-stride playmakers

CAN'T WAIT

Flowers' timing will be perfect with his speed coming in as we graduate others to the next level.