• The KillerFrogs

More on the Rapture

It was the perfect night for me and Mrs. Zebra to be at the Jimmy Buffett concert in Frisco last night. Buffett was at his best and the crazy Parrotheads were even crazier. Found out I'm too old to sit on the floor at a concert because everybody stood the whole damn night. Next year will give up being able to see the band for tickets where I can sit down. Or better yet, save the money, sit at home, and start the DVD at the same time the concert starts knowing how much I'm saving on tickets, $40 to park, $30 for a t-shirt, and $15 buying a beer and water. Yeah, I think that's what the answer is! Mental note has been filed in brain. Just hope I remember when I see he's coming here again.

tcumaniac

It was the perfect night for me and Mrs. Zebra to be at the Jimmy Buffett concert in Frisco last night. Buffett was at his best and the crazy Parrotheads were even crazier. Found out I'm too old to sit on the floor at a concert because everybody stood the whole damn night. Next year will give up being able to see the band for tickets where I can sit down. Or better yet, save the money, sit at home, and start the DVD at the same time the concert starts knowing how much I'm saving on tickets, $40 to park, $30 for a t-shirt, and $15 buying a beer and water. Yeah, I think that's what the answer is! Mental note has been filed in brain. Just hope I remember when I see he's coming here again.
. And people say I treat KFc like a Facebook account

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
A Buffet show is best experienced live from a boat, innertube or other floating device. Such contraptions have highly conveinent devices already included, such as back supporting seating, built-in restroom facilities and optional cold-beer storage (whether provided as a tethered ice chest or well-stocked beer locker).

However, the living room is optimal. It has a pause button. And, when it's over, you're already at home and the sack is only a few steps away.

Frogo

Since Zebra is s zebra, anything he writes is, ipso facto, football related. 'Sides, it's Jimmy Buffet he was writing about.