• The KillerFrogs

More concerned about OU breaking long one via....

archifrog

rush more than pass....nevertheless OU will have their big plays but not enough to get the W....

This will be more like 2010 TCU #3 at Utah #6 when TCU won 47-7....Frogs will win going away 38-20.

archifrog

Also, this run by OU was against the 2013 4-8 TCU team....Final score OU 20 Frogs 17....OU went on to beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl...

Punter1

I think 1 or 2 plays before that long run by Clay there was a fumble by OU that was gonna be an easy scoop and score but 2 Frogs collided and OU got the ball back.

We caught exactly zero brakes in 2013. We were snake bit in the weirdest way in every game almost that year.

Lone Frog

They usually break one long run per game against us. Generally with the help of some egregious uncalled holding. I think they'll come at us with the kitchen sink tomorrow to try to get our defense on its heels. Would bet we'll see a flea-flicker from them in their first or second series.

FrogLifeYo

I don't think your going to see any long runs on us this year..12-18 yarder tops..They are going to probably hit on a few deep balls though..

Snoop1122

We mainly just have to limit their big plays against us early in the game. If they have big plays, we just have to limit them and keep the game close. In the second half, we start blitzing and throw everything at them.

W

Way of the Frog

Didn't 2012 have a long run too that ended up being the deciding points?

They came out after half and broke a long run in their first offensive series. Later picked up a field goal and won by 4.

Biggest margin of victory has been 6 points in the 5 previous games in Big 12 play.