• The KillerFrogs

MLB does it again...premature postponement

Horny 4 Life

Do you not recall the debacle that was Game 5 of the 2008 World Series? Bud has been gun shy about potential postseason rain delays ever since that rain filled, overnight delayed mess.

If we don't get the W in Game 6, then hopefully Colby goes 6 or 7 so we can have a fresh Feldman. Then I don't care who gets the start. We'd have Harrison starting, with Holland, Feldman, and maybe even CJ ready to go in a bind. I think everyone is on a short leash in a Game 7.

And if you're not already pulling for the Rangers tomorrow night, as TCU fans you now have good reason to.

Go Rangers. Go Frogs.

Young and Horned

Agree that it is dumb to cancel the game so far in advance. At least wait and see. Harrison vs Carpenter for Game 7. Doesn't sound too good for Rangers.

ReedFrawg

Wash better not start harrison over holland. Unfortunately Wash has shown consistently that he makes poor decisions so I wouldn't be surprised.

cdsfrog

Wash better not start harrison over holland. Unfortunately Wash has shown consistently that he makes poor decisions so I wouldn't be surprised.

Dude. Even if he has made bad decisions (similar to your decision to post that comment) his good decisions outweigh bad decisions by a MILE. Even a pessimist like me knows that.

FrogAbroad

i'm not usually a league/umpire fixing conspiracy theorist, but there have been quite a few bad calls going against the rangers in this series: beltrae foul ball in the 9th, holiday tag at first. the strike zone for carpenter was ridiculously wide on the corners.

It's a regular WWE, man...

Houston Frog

Hey dont you want at least 1 Texas team to actually win the world series? Be nice to the rangers homers, self included.

No I'm rooting for the Cardinals, solely for the fact that I want Berkman to get a ring.

Don't dislike the Rangers at all, just want to see Lance win it all, he deserves it.

cdsfrog

No I'm rooting for the Cardinals, solely for the fact that I want Berkman to get a ring.

Don't dislike the Rangers at all, just want to see Lance win it all, he deserves it.

weak, 1 player over a team. The cardinals have won plenty and the rangers are a better team pretty much in every facet except their ace. Still cant believe we beat carpenter, god bless LaRussa for taking him out.

Latest posts