• The KillerFrogs

Mendez: TCU Needs to Build New Stadium

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Whether Schloss leaves or Not.

Good article in LeBreton’s Sportspage about stadium arms race.

Not sure if we’re allowed to attach full articles or not. If they don’t mind I’d Be happy to.

BABYFACE

No, Carlos. TCU doesn’t need a new baseball stadium. Lupton is still one of the nicest stadiums around. Just continue with improvements and enhancements.

Rather TCU get a gymnastics team than a softball team.

OU reins free with no competition in Texas and there is so much talent just in the DFW area.

I hear from families all the time in Texas wishing a next step for their sons/daughters is for a Texas team , not University of North Texas, to add gymnastics so their kid doesn't have to go out of state. TCU would be winning national championships in no time.

Frog92

Rather TCU get a gymnastics team than a softball team.

OU reins free with no competition in Texas and there is so much talent just in the DFW area.

I hear from families all the time in Texas wishing a next step for their sons/daughters is for a Texas team , not University of North Texas, to add gymnastics so their kid doesn't have to go out of state. TCU would be winning national championships in no time.
Agree completely, and facility / equipment costs a fraction of building a softball stadium. You basically need a high school basketball size gym and some equipment. Well, that and a great set of coaches....