• The KillerFrogs

Looks Like Alamo Bowl--Awesome!

TCUdirtbag

NY6 Peach or Fiesta vs. Notre Dame, Ohio State or Houston/Temple winner isn't off the table.

Alamo possible vs. Oregon, USC or Stanford, depending on the outcome of their title game and who Alamo might choose between TCU and OSU

Russell Athletics also possible vs. UNC or (less likely) FSU

steelfrog

Tier 1
Do you Twitter, Stupid?

You can hope all you want.  CDC (who would know) says that B12 tiebreak criteria apply to Sugar.  You dumb cluck.

Steel would rather Alamo than that den of iniquity New Orleans, which is (a) not in Texas and (b) sucks.  AND, the opponent would likely be--Ole Miss.  Been there, done that.  No thank you.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Oh.  Hi.  My name is Frognosticator, and I'm Stupid.  Can I play with you?

Hey, what are you doing?  Don't throw stuff at me!  What did I do?  Other than be Stupid.  And fat.  And Dumb.  And I won't go away.

Waccy Frog

Would be awesome. NY6 would be great for obvious reasons, but Alamo Bowl will feature a better match up than either Sugar or Fiesta this year. So if not in CFP, this result would be pretty darn good.

TCUdirtbag

Horny4TCU said:
So, let me get this straight, if Baylor wins against UT and there is a three way tie, the tie breaker rule makes the rankings:
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. OSU

Is this right?
The conference standings will read:

1. Oklahoma
T-2. Baylor
T-2. Oklahoma State
T-2. TCU

For the purpose of designating a Sugar Bowl rep, the tiebreaker is applied to the three tied teams and Baylor will represent the Big 12. All three will still be considered to finish second in conference.

TCUdirtbag

Frog Em said:
FSU is one spot ahead of us in AP. If we are ahead of them in the CFP poll and Clemson beats UNC we are in the Fiesta.
Or Peach.

And we have to be ahead of FSU, UNC, Northwestern, OK State and Ole Miss.

And it's better if Stanford and Alabama win their conference titles.