• The KillerFrogs

Looking for tickets to Big 12 Championship game

Kevin Gentry

I have four. https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tix/6400997120.html

I am private seller who has 10 tickets to Saturdays Game between OU and TCU in ATT Stadium. My party is a party of 6, and therefore I have four tickets unspoken for and they need to be sold. The tickets are paper tickets and the price is each. Club Level Section C235 tickets. This section is a PRIVATE section with amenities that are not available almost anywhere in the stadium. From the web site "Fandeavor" the following description:

http://blog.fandeavor.com/2014/04/16/best-seats-at-att-stadium-dallas-cowboys/

"Best Seats Money Can Buy - Founders Club
The Founders All-Access Club seats at AT&T Stadium are the finest seats available. Founders Club seats are located on the second level between the 40-yard lines. Besides the best views of the game, Founders Club seating also offers roomier cushioned seats, access to the field level club areas (Miller Lite Clubs) where you can watch the players enter the stadium as well as all inclusive gourmet food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages)."

I have NEVER been to ATT Stadium, so I make no promises about the above statement (which may very well be describing amenities for Cowboys games only). I do know the section is much nicer than almost anywhere in the stadium, perhaps except the corporate suites.

I am willing to take a photograph, with a post it note with your name on it, and email you the photo, just to prove I have the tickets. I live in NC, but will be in Dallas on 11/30. I can overnight the tickets to you, or I can meet you at the stadium.

Bob Sugar

I have a parking pass in Lot 4 (just outside stadium in between ATT and Globe Life. Will sell for $55 (Face value plus ticket master's markup).

Last edited:

Duslam00

I have 4 tickets available in
Section: club main C239
Row: 8
seats: 5-8
And 1 parking pass

Message me if interested I am local right by TCU

narly1

Also have 1 parking pass in Silver Lot 4 for face value plus $5 (to match Bob so he has a chance to offload his). On campus or will deliver if reasonably close by.

Latest posts