• The KillerFrogs

Live feed for baseball game

SnoSki

QUOTE(Dr. Gonzo @ Apr 6 2010, 11:39 PM) [snapback]541460[/snapback]
Is anybody else watching the live feed for the baseball game and it keeps loading after 10-15 sec of feed?

link?

SnoSki

I forgot.. silverlight player won't play on my computer without me installing software I don't want.. looks like it's box score for me.

Dr. Gonzo

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Apr 7 2010, 12:20 AM) [snapback]541472[/snapback]
The game is on the Mountain.

Nobody else is having issues?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Dr. Gonzo @ Apr 6 2010, 07:22 PM) [snapback]541473[/snapback]
Nobody else is having issues?

Yes, for second game. I'm going to find out who to contact about it.

And I know it's on the Mtn. I'm at the office.

iancurtis

When is the last time that we seriously had a quality mid-week win. UTA/DBU/Texas State don't count. OU owns us. We just had a great atmosphere that a lot of us have dreamed about for a long time. Gerrish pitches his butt off, but OUs at least number five guy sticks it up our butt. We don't score in the first after a double play grounder back to the box on the first pitch by our clean up hitter. We have a guy foul out bunting which is still amazing to me. A pinch hitter stands and watches three pitches without as much as moving the bat. With the game on the line a more veteran guy watches five pitches go buy with no attempt to cover up and foul anything off. Outfield play was shotty )I know the wind had something to do with this but still sloppy). Horrible relay throw to the plate early in the game. We just scored three runs in 18 innings at home. I watched Mazeys body language when he was disgusted about a guy going half way on a fly ball hit behind him when he was looking to have him at least draw a throw. Do we seriously have a quality win this year. Fullerton is average and down, Tech sucks, and Mizzou is average too.

I watch every game and hate to be this negative but for the average fan it looks like we just lost a close game and were tough luck losers. In reality this wasn't a good game when it comes down to execution on our part and I think by Schloss's body language throughout and after that he knows it too. This is also why you can't lose freaking games to Air Force and Utah. Maybe my expectations are too high and I ought to just be happy with trying to win the conference.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(iancurtis @ Apr 6 2010, 10:18 PM) [snapback]541511[/snapback]
Gerrish pitches his butt off, but OUs at least number five guy sticks it up our butt.

I agree with your post in general, but, that guy you describe as OU's "at least number five guy" is 6-0 with an ERA of 0.72. I think that is a serious misjudgment there.

iancurtis

I stand corrected and admit that after looking at that. My original theory was that since we chased their number four guy etc... Just venting last night but still a very frustrating loss. Thanks for the info.

Spike

QUOTE(iancurtis @ Apr 7 2010, 09:26 PM) [snapback]541842[/snapback]
I stand corrected and admit that after looking at that. My original theory was that since we chased their number four guy etc... Just venting last night but still a very frustrating loss. Thanks for the info.

I think VerHagen (Derek's brother) was an experiment, based on the quickness of the hook. I don't know this but I suspect that he was in a similar boat to the Hoelscher or the Maxwell of last year. You knew pretty quickly wether they had it or not.

I was pretty impressed w/ the OU pitcher. He seemed to nibble or barely miss the corners, and was able to get several different pitches over for strikes. I wouldn't read too much into where he falls in the lineup. Gerrish shuts down UT in Austin but is pitching midweek, seems like our most consistent starter lately.