• The KillerFrogs

Let it Begin Part 2

Chongo94

I’m just looking forward to seeing things I’m used to, such as the inevitable pass to a wide open running back out of the backfield and tight ends having their way in the middle of the field.

Death, taxes, and GP seemingly unable or unwilling to see these things that OU has done against us for a decade now is all one can truly expect in life.

Running clock would be greatly appreciated as OU is going to have its way with TCU. If Max is out and Downing is QB1 it’s going to be a painful evening for the frogs. Not sure what the Frogs record for points and yards allowed is but that record will be in jeopardy this evening.

CountryFrog

That’s not fair. I think despite his traditionally horrid time management, he figured out that he could stop the assault after about 60m of game time.
Don't even have to wait that long if you give them a 4 or 5 TD lead in the 3rd. That's also been an effective way of slowing their offense in the past.

Frogs1983

Last week it began. This week it continues. We are way better than it looks. With a little defense tomorrow and our offensive weapons playing, this will be the game that changes our trajectory. Just have a hunch this will be the national break out game for Max and, running backs and the entire team. It’s GoTime. Go Frogs!!
Trajectory still trending downward, sorry!

Latest posts