• The KillerFrogs

les Miles fires Kansas OC

y2kFrog

GP likes to spend his waking hours digging his heels in about how we aren’t like other school..He isn’t firing anyone during the season.

Seriously wonder who in the hell not named Meachum would even want our OC job.

Almost every coach GP hires literally never leaves. I'm pretty sure the line will be out the door, as it would at most any Power 5 school with an opening.

Eight

Almost every coach GP hires literally never leaves. I'm pretty sure the line will be out the door, as it would at most any Power 5 school with an opening.

might be wrong on the line and just because people don't leave isn't a good thing.

aside from luper and sonny who has anyone tried to hire? glasgow and..........

Moose Stuff

might be wrong on the line and just because people don't leave isn't a good thing.

I would assume there are lots of things that have happened behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

sonny didn't hire glasgow

maybe he had a hand in there cochairs hiring but i haven't seen any upgrade in their play

he may have given the nod pm zrThompsen

Peacefrog

Degenerate
you might be surprisedeveryone likes to be chased
I don’t know, Wes. I have seen so many movies where a half naked girl is running through the forest screaming because she is being chased by a guy wearing a mask and wielding an axe. None of them seemed to like the chase at all.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I don’t know, Wes. I have seen so many movies where a half naked girl is running through the forest screaming because she is being chased by a guy wearing a mask and wielding an axe. None of them seemed to like the chase at all.

it never hurts to ask. they can give one of two answers

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
they shouldn't chase them with an axe and while having an erection. I've heard thats a turnoff to some women

Moose Stuff

That’s just bad parenting. I have 3 daughters and all of them will tell you that if their dad ever taught them anything it’s that nothing good ever came from being half naked in the forest.