• The KillerFrogs

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

KTown Frog

I’m checking periodically on three sites (SeatGeek, Vividseats, TickPick). Vivid seems to be the best prices right now. Anyone have any issues with Vivid or TickPick? I bought Big12 champ tickets on SeatGeek with no issues.

FloridaFrog76129

I’m checking periodically on three sites (SeatGeek, Vividseats, TickPick). Vivid seems to be the best prices right now. Anyone have any issues with Vivid or TickPick? I bought Big12 champ tickets on SeatGeek with no issues.
Vivid has the most fees and I don’t think you can turn fees on before checkout on quick look

Last edited:

cdsfrog

Tickets I was looking at on Seat Geek have come down about $300 each, from about $1,000 down to about $700. Similar on StubHub. Thinking about pulling the trigger now. Yes? No?
Some just went up. My guess after drops a purchases were made brokers juiced it up.

cdsfrog

Right now there are 2354 tickets listed on SeatGeek, this morning there was 2209 and last night 2024. If that helps with deciding to pull the trigger right now.
I've heard that may increase tomorrow as well but im too chicken with a big group to wait.

If you are buying for 4 or less I would say Friday is the best day to buy. Obviously crazy gamble is Monday.

cdsfrog

How many are UGA side? I would expect them to start buying on the TCU side soon

UGA won't travel anywhere near as well as you think. Good but not ohio state good. They have more on their side than our assigned sections. They just won last year and they are pissed to play TCU.

Boomhauer

For Fiesta Bowl I bought on Seatgeek and it said I would receive digital tickets immediately. For this championship they all say, “Tickets will be transferred outside of SeatGeek to your contact email”

For those who bought through SeatGeek for championship, are the digital tickets not accessible via SeatGeek?

FloridaFrog76129

UGA won't travel anywhere near as well as you think. Good but not ohio state good. They have more on their side than our assigned sections. They just won last year and they are pissed to play TCU.
Makes no sense. They think this is an easy W so they’ll travel well for a national title in their eyes

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
For Fiesta Bowl I bought on Seatgeek and it said I would receive digital tickets immediately. For this championship they all say, “Tickets will be transferred outside of SeatGeek to your contact email”

For those who bought through SeatGeek for championship, are the digital tickets not accessible via SeatGeek?

My educated guess is they'll send a link to the CFB Playoff app to your contact email and you'll get the tickets on that app. I think all tickets are being funneled through the CFB Playoff app but reserve the right to be mistaken.