• The KillerFrogs

KW's first game with the Nuggets - summer league

Limp Lizard

The game was last night. Watching my recording and in a few minutes Kenrich Williams already has 5 rebounds and two points. I am trying to find the box score, but all I can find are the video highlights. Anybody know how to find the stats of last night's game?

TRF51

The guy is a magnet when it comes to rebounds. I think he needs to be more assertive on offense and he looks a little slow on defense but I think he can make the team and get some run.

Limp Lizard

8 rebounds in 16 minutes is pretty damn good. And yes, he looked tentative on offense. He looked reluctant to take shots, and his trey was not falling.

purpleshades

He’s starting tonight. Game on now
Good things happen when Kenrich is out there, even if he doesn’t get involved offensively. I think teams see that. He’s going to be a great phsiliator/roll player in the league. Can guard multiple positions, excellent rebounder, good vision when it comes to spacing/passing, etc...he’ll create offense off of others offense.

But yes I agree, i hope he can settle in/get more comfortable on offense. He does seem extra reluctant out there. I’m confident he’ll figure it out. Hopefully Denver continues to give him minutes so he can.