• The KillerFrogs

Kudo’s GP Northshore For Doing This!

LSU Game Attendee

What about an 18-year old, adult player? Demanding his phone randomly be turned over, and then excoriating him for not complying is an attack on his independence. I don't care who is paying for the hotel or trip.

l’m comfortable that this coach’s actions are an adequate distance from the slippery slope that leads to Beto’s stormtruppen coming for my assault spoons in the middle of the night.

Pharm Frog

curious what father of pharm frog's thoughts are on this matter.

if i recall correctly he was a supt wasn't he?

Yes he was and still periodically supervises the education of some aspiring school administrators. Haven't asked him but I strongly suspect that he would not only have been in favor of taking up the cell phones but might have advocated for smashing them into tiny pieces. I know without a single doubt that he would have supported the GPNS coach 100% in the enforcement and discipline associated with that rule. Might have even found a way to give him a raise or increase investment in his program. Don't even have to ask him to know that.

froginmn

Yes he was and still periodically supervises the education of some aspiring school administrators. Haven't asked him but I strongly suspect that he would not only have been in favor of taking up the cell phones but might have advocated for smashing them into tiny pieces. I know without a single doubt that he would have supported the GPNS coach 100% in the enforcement and discipline associated with that rule. Might have even found a way to give him a raise or increase investment in his program. Don't even have to ask him to know that.
Wish him well from a fellow myopic conformist and lemming.

Eight

so obviously father of pharm frog is a totalitarian fascist

Pharm Frog

so obviously father of pharm frog is a totalitarian fascist

Ha....I've called him worse that that for sure. But I did talk with him a few minutes ago and brought up the subject. He surprised me a bit because he said he would have wanted to know why the kid was even still on the roster if this had been such a recurring issue with suspensions throughout the season. If anything he thinks there may be a case that the coach was too lax but he would have been 100% supportive of the decision to remove the kid for violating the team rules. And he also reminded me that the more important person in this would have been the campus principal more so than the superintendent. Said that he hoped the coach informed the principal of the decision in real time so the principal could be prepared.