• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs.Com CFB Pick Em. Join today, it's free!

SnoSki

Hey guys,

Hadn't heard anything about renewing last year's league so I went ahead and set it up. Picking games against the spread only, no confidence points.

The last couple years some people did a side wager but I don't want the pressure of handling everyone's money so if yall wanna set that up in this group go for it, but I'll let someone else run that portion of it.

Without further ado here is the link: Join a pick em group on Yahoo!

The league ID#: 17019
Password: frogs

*When you join it would be helpful if you made your pick name your handle on here so we know who is who.

Good luck and Go frogs!!

$mooth

It know we're picking against the betting lines; but if you look at the avg picks along the side you'd think that they were picking straight up winners. On average, people are overwhelmingly picking the favorite.

ShivasFrog

I'm in. I was picking all favorites at first, then threw in a few underdogs for variety. Who knows on these early season match-ups against the spread.

SnoSki

21 players so far if I counted right

Sounds right to me. We got into the 40s last year I believe so hopefully we can get some more on here.

Deadline to choose is 5 minutes before the first game. Deadline to join the pick set I'd guess would be around the same time.. don't delay!