• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill !

ifrog

How about this team? What a complete scheissing team. From Anderson to our D to our play calling. A complete TEAM with a QB leader that is far from perfect. Still room on the KH bandwagon for some of you

Last edited:
Gotcha haters!

How about this team? What a complete [ farging ] team. From Anderson to our D to our play calling. A complete TEAM with a QB leader that is far from perfect. Still room on the KH bandwagon for some of you LMAO

You really have the maturity of a 9 year old. Everyone wants to win. Everyone knows we need good QB play to do so. Everyone is happy the QB is doing well. Everyone wants him to keep doing well. End of story dude.

ifrog

You really have the maturity of a 9 year old. Everyone wants to win. Everyone knows we need good QB play to do so. Everyone is happy the QB is doing well. Everyone wants him to keep doing well. End of story dude.

Seems like someone got under your skin? Why not celebrate one of the biggest wins in TCU history instead of criticizing ? End of story

Frogged

Frogged
My progression of Kenny Hill fandom is coming along. Admittedly, I'm not as big of a KH fan as you iFrog but I've upgraded him to "serviceable".

Not flashy or fast nor does he have a great arm, nor does he make all the right decisions but we won. As Gary said, he's learning how to win.

Greg McElroy at Alabama was serviceable and they won a NC. Hopefully we can do the same

Chongo94

My progression of Kenny Hill fandom is coming along. Admittedly, I'm not as big of a KH fan as you iFrog but I've upgraded him to "serviceable".

Not flashy or fast nor does he have a great arm, nor does he make all the right decisions but we won. As Gary said, he's learning how to win.

Greg McCoy at Alabama was serviceable and they won a NC. Hopefully we can do the same

McElroy?

asleep003

Quality O-line has given Kenny the chance to be what he always was ... a quality QB.
2016 O-line only allowed KH to be less than what he always was.... a Quality QB.

Would also like to see much more of Jaelan Austin and less of Porter for a while, until he can get his head back into the game ... as we saw enough of that kind of inconsistent play last year.

Thank you Chris Thomsen for helping this team become more relevant !

Last edited: