• The KillerFrogs

Justin Rogers throw

4th. down

Actually that video is very alarming !!
If you know what you are looking at you can clearly see he still has drop foot.

If you slow down the video to super slow speed the very last step he takes with his bad foot (right foot) his step isn’t natural and his toe drags. Not clearly seen by your average Coach potato fan who is easily fooled and distracted by the pass but to the trained eye concentrating on right toe movement during a normal stride, drop foot is still present which is ominous a year and a half after months the injury.

Quite ALARMING videos actually

If so, I'll still take it.

HFrog1999

Walking into the basketball game today I saw Reagor lacing up his cleats and our new punter was out there kicking balls into stiff winds. I guess they were travelling 45-50 yards, which is damn impressive into that wind. That throw was into the same wind. Really impressive.

I bet this was going on during the basketball game.

I really hope we don’t care how good our punter is next season

Bruce Berry

If you slow down the video to super slow speed the very last step he takes with his bad foot (right foot) his step isn’t natural and his toe drags. Not clearly seen by your average Coach potato fan who is easily fooled and distracted by the pass but to the trained eye concentrating on right toe movement during a normal stride, drop foot is still present which is ominous a year and a half after months the injury.

Who writes your material? You can't think of this stuff on your own.

SuperTFrog

Friends at Killer Frogs, try reading his posts with a Donald Trump voice. Has been really helpful.

y2kFrog

That’s it. Now that Wyoming Frog has weighed in, I definitely laying down my bets for Justin Rogers, Big 12 Newcomer of the year.

TAINTed frog

Get real

FrogCop19

Yeah, but can he jump over a box?

(I'm pumped about that accuracy into the wind, the ease at which he flipped it almost half the length of the field, and the bright future of this young man! He seemed like he was 50% of our recruiting...when he was a recruit himself.)

asleep003

No idea why the mods let this Wyoming scheisso continue to troll the board. He must be a mod.

And if the Potus is insinuated/or even hinted to be a creep, they delete the post and/or fix the thread so that new posts to follow, don't move thread to the top of the list, while the thread keeps falling down the list … no matter how many new posts to follow.?.

So the creepy crawly leaders of a certain political thought are protected, along with creepy crawly Rocky Mountain Trollers bashing our kids/brand for some irrational reason.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

Now, can we get a receivers coach? He can throw that pass all day long, but can our receivers get separation and aggressively go after the ball? Or will they give up on routes, run the wrong routes, and/or not try to be open in space? And will our offensive coaches continue to call plays throwing passes sideline to sideline?

froginmn

And if the Potus is insinuated/or even hinted to be a creep, they delete the post and/or fix the thread so that new posts to follow, don't move to the top as a most recent posts, while the thread keeps falling down the list … no matter how many new posts to follow.?.

So the creepy crawly leaders of a certain political thought are protected, along with
creepy crawly Rocky Mountain Trollers bashing our kids for some irrational reason .
incredulous.gif

asleep003

Now, can we get a receivers coach? He can throw that pass all day long, but can our receivers get separation and aggressively go after the ball? Or will they give up on routes, run the wrong routes, and/or not try to be open in space? And will our offensive coaches continue to call plays throwing passes sideline to sideline?

Not to mention, coming back up the field, if the QB is in trouble, for a reception or to block..?..

4th. down

Yeah, this is where the rub is and it's obviously troublesome. It can be rectified though. 3 receiver routes for any particular play. No more 5 wide and very little 4 wide. Number 1, you don't have the time to run thru the progressions and the receivers are damn tired of running, running, and running and never have the ball thrown to them so some just say to hell with it and dog it because he's not going to throw it to me anyway (Reagor excepted). I think this attitude showed up this last season and just using Austin as an example and there were others but I would probably do the same thing.

netty2424

That’s not exactly how I would’ve said it, but he’s not wrong. For example, I was surprised at the outcome of my tax filing this year as it was not in line with previous years due to the new tax laws. I posted about it a couple weeks ago on the forum, mentioning Trumps name and the post was deleted with no explanation. And I’ve posted much worse than that.

asleep003

That’s not exactly how I would’ve said it, but he’s not wrong. For example, I was surprised at the outcome of my tax filing this year as it was not in line with previous years due to the new tax laws. I posted about it a couple weeks ago on the forum, mentioning Trumps name and the post was deleted with no explanation. And I’ve posted much worse than that.
Interesting ….

Paint It Purple

I just have to ask. Are you concerned because your taxes increased or decreased?

netty2424

I just have to ask. Are you concerned because your taxes increased or decreased?
It wasn’t concern one way or the other. It was more about the “surprise” outcome. We all obviously knew there were changes implemented by the current administration, but I don’t think I was prepared for how the changes would effect a very consistent outcome for the last 15 years.

asleep003

It wasn’t concern one way or the other. It was more about the “surprise” outcome. We all obviously knew there were changes implemented by the current administration, but I don’t think I was prepared for how the changes would effect a very consistent outcome for the last 15 years.

They told us they were going to giveth … but neglected to tell us they were going to taketh away too. Most the average Joes, didn't have a clue they were going to get stung like this ....