• The KillerFrogs

Just saw an interesting thread

Baja Frog

Pitt has higher aspirations than just a Top 10 team. They want a national championship team, and Jamie has been unable to deliver that. His Panthers have consistently lost "the big game." Thus, there are Pitt fans who don't think he is capable of leading the Panthers to the national title, and, if that's the case, then they would need to cut ties with him and Jamie could go to a place that would be happy with regular Top 10 finishes, such as TCU, although there is not a basketball coaching opening at TCU and there won't be one for at least a year or two, if then.

I'm willing to bet if Jamie contacted TCU today and said he was interested we would come up with the money to buy out CJC in .5 seconds.

EEFrog

I'm willing to bet if Jamie contacted TCU today and said he was interested we would come up with the money to buy out CJC in .5 seconds.

Hell, I'm poor, but if TCU contacted me and told me they needed money to do this, I'd give away as much as possible. As a former KY resident, I'm kinda pissed there isn't any good college bball around this area.

westtexfrog

Thank you Top, I thought I had read an article with JD planting the seed. I was just mistaken on the source....figures it wasn't FWST.