• The KillerFrogs

JJ gets TCU a shoutout from Chris Berman

YCBJ Frog

Berman said something like "JJ, the young man from Connecticut and out of TCU--wearing purple today for his Frogs". Then JJ came about 18 inches from a hole in 1.

YCBJ Frog

If any of you ever have the chance to go see JJ somewhere he won't be expecting any Frog fans/alumni (i.e. not the Colonial or Byron Nelson), it will probably make for a pretty cool experience. I walked most of a round with him a couple of years ago during the Zurich Classic at TPC Louisiana and after I gave him a "Go Frogs!" while walking between holes, it was like we were old buddies. He's a really nice guy.

He also frequents this forum and posts inconspicuously from time to time...

FinanceFrog

[quote name='you_can't_be_joking' timestamp='1308239978' post='853604']
He also frequents this forum and posts inconspicuously from time to time...
[/quote]

i think it's about time i admitted my true identity. i appreciate all the support you guys give me. tough course out here today but i'm trying my best. i always enjoy seeing frog fans follow me on the course.

i think it's about time i admitted my true identity. i appreciate all the support you guys give me. tough course out here today but i'm trying my best. i always enjoy seeing frog fans follow me on the course.
It's been hard to keep your secret. I'm glad you finally identified yourself so people can direct questions directly to you.

You are pulling so many legs here, there are going to be a lot of people limping into ACS next year! :biggrin: