• The KillerFrogs

James McFarland

Young and Horned

Still in port and still testing out the different engines. Has a purple and white engine sitting next to the ship. Trying out some smaller ones with different colors. Flashy, but not as powerful. He is waiting for the company to ship the purple and gold one, but the makers dont think his ship is worth the few engines they make a year.

DaCrief

Still in port and still testing out the different engines. Has a purple and white engine sitting next to the ship. Trying out some smaller ones with different colors. Flashy, but not as powerful. He is waiting for the company to ship the purple and gold one, but the makers dont think his ship is worth the few engines they make a year.

Nicely done

Nick Danger

Merely as an FYI! In the period he has been "decommited" from the Frogs, he has apparently been downgraded to a 3-Star recruit by rivals.

talor

Some think his teammate, Lathan at the other DE spot might be just as good or maybe even a bigger gem.

Yep. ESPN, Tigerdroppings members, Dandy Don, and our very own Chuck Hunter think Lathan is better.

Hopefully McCord or Lathan will get on board, but I'm not opposed to McFarland coming back either.

FROGDADDY

Yep. ESPN, Tigerdroppings members, Dandy Don, and our very own Chuck Hunter think Lathan is better.

Hopefully McCord or Lathan will get on board, but I'm not opposed to McFarland coming back either.

I'd be thrilled to have any/only one of the three.