• The KillerFrogs

It's Official! The Rangers Suck!

steelfrog

Tier 1
Little Nollie Ryan has put together quite a team this year folks! A manager who is an illegal drug user, managing other illegal drug users! Oh, I forgot--there is Little Mikey Young, who, umm, let me see how best to put this...SUCKS! Batting his usual, about a .100 average and basically sucking up the place. Has sucked ever since he signed his Big Ole Contract Extension.

In typical form, the people they are high on--Frankie Francisco, Mikey, Joshie, Ianie--all suck, while the person they are NOT high on--such as C.J.--are kicking butt. They'll trade him soon no doubt, as they have every other top talent.

I thought the problem was Stupid Hicks--but, alas no, it's just that the

R
A
N
G
E
R
S

S
U
C
K
!
!
!
!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(satis1103 @ Apr 9 2010, 02:40 PM) [snapback]542615[/snapback]
I'm taking this as satire, yes?

It's steelfrog. It's schtick. Meant to be funny.

SnoSki

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 9 2010, 07:35 PM) [snapback]542611[/snapback]
Little Nollie Ryan has put together quite a team this year folks! A manager who is an illegal drug user, managing other illegal drug users! Oh, I forgot--there is Little Mikey Young, who, umm, let me see how best to put this...SUCKS! Batting his usual, about a .100 average and basically sucking up the place. Has sucked ever since he signed his Big Ole Contract Extension.

In typical form, the people they are high on--Frankie Francisco, Mikey, Joshie, Ianie--all suck, while the person they are NOT high on--such as C.J.--are kicking butt. They'll trade him soon no doubt, as they have every other top talent.

R
A
N
G
E
R
S

S
U
C
K
!
!
!
!

CJ, is that you???? :ph34r:

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 9 2010, 02:35 PM) [snapback]542611[/snapback]

R
A
N
G
E
R
S

S
U
C
K
!
!
!
!

Oh my, I guess we haven't received our daily dose of attention today. LETS SAY SOMETHING STUPID AND OFFENSIVE AND GET SOME ATTENTION!!!

Gee, that Steelfrog is outrageous. How can he say that?!? Isn't it only 3 games into the season? Shocking to say they suck! I am UPSET!!!

SnoSki

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 12:56 AM) [snapback]542722[/snapback]
It's a clown that thinks Craig Biggio is a first ballot Hall of Famer. Consider the source.

Why wouldn't he be a 1st balloter? Not knowing who else might be on that ballot, it sounds like a good shot to me. Bagwell maybe not, but biggio yes.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 9 2010, 08:43 PM) [snapback]542732[/snapback]
Why wouldn't he be a 1st balloter? Not knowing who else might be on that ballot, it sounds like a good shot to me. Bagwell maybe not, but biggio yes.

Not on the first ballot.

His numbers are longevity based, not hall of famer based. One 200 hit season in 19 full years, no big power numbers, .234 post season avg.

He'll make it in because he has 3000 hits, but it won't be in his first year of eligibility.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 9 2010, 02:41 PM) [snapback]542616[/snapback]
It's steelfrog. It's schtick. Meant to be funny.

I thought it was meant to be ignorant.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 9 2010, 10:44 PM) [snapback]542771[/snapback]

Tough to tell if it was meant to be, but it just is.

StealthFrog

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 10 2010, 06:20 AM) [snapback]542788[/snapback]
It is Dallas Professional Sports. They all suck and choke when they need to.

could be worse and be Houston Professional Sports

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 9 2010, 10:44 PM) [snapback]542771[/snapback]

That's the result.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Apr 10 2010, 06:26 AM) [snapback]542798[/snapback]
could be worse and be Houston Professional Sports

Ouch.

MTfrog5

QUOTE(berryfrog95 @ Apr 10 2010, 11:50 PM) [snapback]542967[/snapback]
choke city again today, time to release Francisco!

Exactly since they would have two more wins if he did not blow those saves so I dont know if you can say the whole rangers suck

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(berryfrog95 @ Apr 10 2010, 06:50 PM) [snapback]542967[/snapback]
choke city again today, time to release Francisco!

Need to move Feliz to closer and Frankie to set up for now, see how that works. Can't blow a 2-run lead in a King Felix game. Two blown saves already. Frankie's walk off the mound had his head way down, a long, slow, sad walk to the dugout to lots of boos. Ugh.

Brother and I went to the game after the P-W game.

allclearforfrogs

I was also at the game.

Blown saves are tough to watch and I feel sorry for Frankie but his replacement deserves at least as much of the blame.

Oh well at least I got a free hot dog.

Frogs1983

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 9 2010, 02:35 PM) [snapback]542611[/snapback]

R
A
N
G
E
R
S

S
U
C
K
!
!
!
!

Washington will be gone by first part of June if the Rangers are 500 or under by end of May. He is on a very short leash IMO. As far as the comments about Michael Young :wacko: Check his stats at the end of the year,not after 5-6 games.He earns his salary every year.