• The KillerFrogs

it's official ... Craig James

Stiff Arm Frog

Same here.

I'd love to find, or see posted, the chainsaw in the stairwell gif with CJ's head on it. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

351743985.gif

Edit:
The gif seems to stop working after too many people view it. Stupid, I have no idea why someone would create such an awesome gif and then prevent people from viewing it.

Which brings us to the Craig James joke:

Why would a top RB, being paid to play by boosters, solicit hookers instead just boinking sorority girls?

Because if you murder 5 hookers, they don't have rich fathers to track you down afterwards!

Ah HAHAHAH HAH HAHA ha haha hahahaha aha.... ehhhhhh.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Can't believe Craig James is running for U.S. Senate with the doubt over whether he killed five hookers while at SMU still lingering over his head. Craig James needs to come forward and publicly state he did not kill five hookers while at SMU before declaring his candidacy for U.S. Senate.

Houston Frog

Can't believe Craig James is running for U.S. Senate with the doubt over whether he killed five hookers while at SMU still lingering over his head. Craig James needs to come forward and publicly state he did not kill five hookers while at SMU before declaring his candidacy for U.S. Senate.

I don't know why people keep bringing this up..... there is absolutely zero evidence out there that would suggest CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU.

I believe it was just a rumor started by someone with an ax to grind.... probably an SMU booster who paid Craig James lots of money to come to SMU

HFrog1999

It is completely untrue that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. That lie needs to be stopped.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
It is completely untrue that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. That lie needs to be stopped.

He has not denied it. Will there be hookers from Craig James' past who will come out years later and tell sordid stories of his attempts to kill them before they were able to escape, apparently because of the knock at the door with an envelope slipped underneath that distracted James long enough to enable their escape?

No, until Craig James address the issue of whether he killed five hookers at SMU I cannot and will not support him for U.S. Senate. I expect my Senator to sleep with hookers, not kill them. That is just going too far.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If the Republicans nominate him I'm going to vote straight ticket democrat. I'll Punish the whole party for letting it happen.

This is a senate run and if he is selected as the nominee, its because people voted for him in the primary election.

Don't want him as the candidate in the general election? Vote for his opponents in the primary. Its that simple

angelo's frog

This is a senate run and if he is selected as the nominee, its because MORONS voted for him in the primary election.

Don't want him as the candidate in the general election? Vote for his opponents in the primary AND THE GENERAL ELECTION IF NECESSARY. Its that simple

FIFY

YA

republican primary in Texas--the place that nuts and ultra-conservative home school folks have a voice.