• The KillerFrogs

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

Rifframbahzoo20

Yep. this is what I really liked about it.
Mentoo
The Turpin that we kicked out of school a few days after suspending him? I guess you have a different version of keeping guys on the team than I do…

He already had a warrant out for his arrest prior to this and they kept him on.

HFrog1999

He would appreciate the irony of this situation for sure.

not to derail the thread - but he passed away a few months ago. I helped spread his ashes in the canyon of the south fork and the 3rd meadow of Slough creek.

Rest in Peace FFF.

brad pitt film GIF

LisaLT

If Kendal Briles is being rumored as a top candidate, how is it that ESPN has not mentioned a word of this? They are usually quick to jump on the bandwagon about these types of stories. Are we really sure this is even a reality or just rumor and speculation?

Mean Purple

If Kendal Briles is being rumored as a top candidate, how is it that ESPN has not mentioned a word of this? They are usually quick to jump on the bandwagon about these types of stories. Are we really sure this is even a reality or just rumor and speculation?
They are pretty zipped focused on the unfortunate car wreck that killed a UGA player and staff and the Bama basketball player arrest for murder.
But I woud imagine they have already reached out to SC about it. He won't say anything so they won't chase rumor ... yet.

But I don't think this is as real a story as some claim. I would think SC has another OC in mind. He knows what he wants to run, and I don't think Briles brings that. Different system. Riley did. He wanted more of that OU attack style, I think. With more air raid to it. But he does want run game to try and balance. He said that was his instructions to Riley.