• The KillerFrogs

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

Dick once lost his compass too.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

ticketfrog123

All the speculation is ridiculous… the investigation cleared Kendal of any wrongdoing. There’s a reason he was hired by Houston, FSU and Arkansas without issue, because there’s zero evidence that points to him knowing anything about it
Post a link to an investigation that cleared Kendal. This is like claiming paterno didn’t know about Sandusky

Frogs1983

This purple shirt is changing to burnt orange if Briles is announced as TCU anything.
And I hate burnt orange.

There are certain things I will overlook, and Briles at TCU is not one of them.
Gary & delConte already demonstrated puke orange is a lousy fashion look compared to Purple. Will hate to see ya , or any other TCU fan go, if it happens.

I will trust my Alma Mater to do their research , and make the right decision based on their findings.

Hemingway

Post a link to an investigation that cleared Kendal. This is like claiming paterno didn’t know about Sandusky
Post a link showing a conviction? Looks like no one here likes the guy, which is a no brainer but if the guy can win a playoff game , you’ll be deleting or editing your post

It’s a different time. I think the women are going to be safe with the system in place now. Its like when mike Vick got out of prison and wanted a dog, there wasn’t a safer dog on earth than that pooch.

CountryFrog

Stupid. First off, you can’t name 5 guys affiliated with TCU, in any capacity, who were more recognized nationally this year than Riley.
I’ll save you the trouble: Max and Sonny. You could stretch it to make a case for QJ, but only if you don’t discount people who are unaware of ghe “t” in his name.
That’s it. Nobody affiliated with TCU had more media attention, thus public awareness, this year than those 4 names. Not even Andy, who is an NFL QB.
As for “adding racist,” if you don’t think that asking a young black kid(or any kid for that matter) if they prefer, “white girls,” is racist, then I would be willing to bet you’ve never had a serious discussion on race with anyone other than old white guys, and that ther has probably never been a pair of dark feet parked under your dining table.
scheissing embarrassing.
Stopped reading after the first word but I have no doubt it only got better from there.

Horny 4 Life

My wife and I have gone out of our way to support TCU in the decade since we moved out of state. We're currently discussing how we feel would be best to make a very large donation to TCU.

I can guarantee that if my wife reads that our beloved alma mater hired Kendal Briles, then that money will go elsewhere and TCU may not see another dime of our money again. I hate to think that the train wreck in LA is the last TCU game I will witness in person for a long time, but that may be the case.

ticketfrog123

Post a link showing a conviction? Looks like no one here likes the guy, which is a no brainer but if the guy can win a playoff game , you’ll be deleting or editing your post asafp.

It’s a different time. I think the women are going to be safe with the system in place now. Its like when mike Vick got out of prison and wanted a dog, there wasn’t a safer dog on earth than that pooch.
You’re off your rocker if you think the guy who loses to liberty with an SEC team is significantly better than Riley and/or will a playoff game

Rifframbahzoo20

Post a link showing a conviction? Looks like no one here likes the guy, which is a no brainer but if the guy can win a playoff game , you’ll be deleting or editing your post asafp.

I don’t care about winning at any cost. I’m not a sec fan. I would rather cheer for a losing team than cheer for a guy that covered up college girls getting raped.

CountryFrog

I don’t care about winning at any cost. I’m not a sec fan. I would rather cheer for a losing team than cheer for a guy that covered up college girls getting raped.
At least insert the word "allegedly" in there since there is no actual evidence that he ever covered up a single rape much less a proven conviction of such actions.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
At least insert the word "allegedly" in there since there is no actual evidence that he ever covered up a single rape much less a proven conviction of such actions.
I think an intelligent, reasonable person can conclude he knew everything going on and participated in covering it up, perhaps facilitating it to some degree, whether he was formally accused, charged or convicted.

They are scum in my book.