• The KillerFrogs

Is anyone here hating Baylor this week?

Froginbedford

Hating BU is a 24/7/365 thing. There's no reason for extra hate the week-of. Hating is a absolute thing IMO.

They may be just a little drunk over their big W over the DelContes (Benedict Arnolds), and with TCU's disruptions this week, they just could be fodder to a motivated Frog squad. I can hope, wish, pray, right?
Well, remember when Baylor fired Briles the week before the TCU game in Waco....GP and the Frogs rolled Baylor 62-22....Hopefully no one at Baylor remembers it and uses it for motivation to narrowly beat TCU 60-7....

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I hate baylor with ever fiber in my body. I hate their colors. I hate their stadium. I hate their [ #2020 ] hole town. I hate their holier-than- all attitude. I hate their loud mouth, no football knowledge fans. I hate their herd or [ #2020 ]s run onto the field before kick off. I hate their stupid sic em bears. I hate their band and cheerleader uniforms.
I RELISH IN HATING baylor!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT baylor!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
I don't like em even that much!

froginmn

Perry Gatterson

dancing-patterson.0.gif
WTH is this gif?

Paint It Purple

I’m too distracted, but I also don’t want to think about the arse kicking we are about to get
Going to be a really interesting game. It's amazing what effect emotion and passion can have on a football game. We just don't know what's in the players heads. Guess we'll know soon.

I see a close game

Boonescabanaboy

Shared hatred of Baylor is why I signed up here. I haven't dropped by in a while so I've got a lot to be angry about. I'll just jam it all in here.

WTH with Patterson? I was shocked, maybe you guys knew it was coming.

You may not care but Okie State (as others call us) just got the most ridiculous ruling from the NCAA in the history of that corrupt, inept organization.

UT and OU can rot in the SEC.

And we're still stuck with Baylor.

I think those add up to enough to get away with not tithing for a while.

geefrogs

HATTTTTTTEEEEEE.

I hate RG3.

I hate Mulkey.

I hate Briles.

I hate Starr.

I hate their Baylor Line.

I hate they are actually good at Men's hoops.

I hate their old Men's hoop coach covered up murder.

I hate their football program covered up rape.

I hate their women's team cheated.

I hate their location in the state of Texas.

I hate that I like their uni colors.

I hate that they and SMU are better than us at football right now.

I absolutely loved Central Florida beating them in the Cotton Bowl.

I also enjoy this gif every, dang, time.

giphy.gif

Long Time Lurker

Shared hatred of Baylor is why I signed up here. I haven't dropped by in a while so I've got a lot to be angry about. I'll just jam it all in here.

WTH with Patterson? I was shocked, maybe you guys knew it was coming.

You may not care but Okie State (as others call us) just got the most ridiculous ruling from the NCAA in the history of that corrupt, inept organization.

UT and OU can rot in the SEC.

And we're still stuck with Baylor.

I think those add up to enough to get away with not tithing for a while.
What NCAA ruling? And we do care about you as much as can be expected from a conference mate (we don’t hate OSU). I think OSU might be our partner when the next realignment calls. Plus I live in Edmond now and my job takes me to Stillwater every once in a while.

y2kFrog

Well, remember when Baylor fired Briles the week before the TCU game in Waco....GP and the Frogs rolled Baylor 62-22....Hopefully no one at Baylor remembers it and uses it for motivation to narrowly beat TCU 60-7....
Baylor didn’t fire Briles the week before the TCU game. The only reason the game is remember is the t-shirts.

Casey T

baylor hasn't beaten us by more than 3 points in regulation since 1994, even though we've played 16 times since then - friendly reminder

(the game two years ago was 3OT)