• The KillerFrogs

Interesting comments by Cal AD

roddog

Banned
First of all, we're not a christian school.

Second of all, I can tell you that those radicals in Berkeley don't care about football.

to them you probably are, they were on record as saying there is no way in hell they would be in a conf with baylor bc of its religious affiliation

BABYFACE

Can you walk me through how this is worse than when you drink?

No worse, just one is illegal and one isn't. Plenty in Cali prefer to light one up rather than drink a beer.

The only problem I have with pot is the individuals who think they are in control after toking it up that it is OK to drive because they haven't been drinking. I always tell them it is the same thing as drinking whether buzzed on booze or mary jane it is still the same. And yes, I have been buzzed from both, so my OP is not just a guess.

roddog

Banned
No worse, just one is illegal and one isn't. Plenty in Cali prefer to light one up rather than drink a beer.

The only problem I have with pot is the individuals who think they are in control after toking it up that it is OK to drive because they haven't been drinking. I always tell them it is the same thing as drinking whether buzzed on booze or mary jane it is still the same. And yes, I have been buzzed from both, so my OP is not just a guess.

id saying driving stoned is much safer than driving drunk, it probably wouldnt be bad at all if they just had a special lane where you could go about 1/3rd the posted speed limit and had late night drive throughs along the routes!

BABYFACE

id saying driving stoned is much safer than driving drunk, it probably wouldnt be bad at all if they just had a special lane where you could go about 1/3rd the posted speed limit and had late night drive throughs along the routes!

:biggrin:

mtmedlin

Only for 'medicinal' purposes.

So they told me in Venice Beach during the Rose Bowl.

'Come on in.....we've got on-site doctors ready to confirm your condition......'

Lol...I got a name for a chiroprater who will "examine" you to get your license, Takes about 5 minutes and I can get you the questions with proper answers in advance. :)

PonyHater

Just stop it.

Uh... Did you go to TCU? While there is definitely a Christian community at TCU (see also: the BYX frat house - i.e. Clark), on the whole, I can't see anyone labeling it a "Christian" school. When I think of "Christian" schools, I think of marriage factories like ACU & Baylor where a typical Friday night consists of drinking lemonade and listening to Creed.

Now if by "Christian" you mean that 80% of the sorority pledges list the Bible as their "Favorite Book" on Facebook, sure, we're a Christian school. But, in my opinion, being Christian is a reflection of your actions, not your words. So when I see the same sorority pledge who quotes Corinthians go out and get sloppy drunk at the Aardvark, I have a hard time telling people we're a "Christian" school... And to tell you the truth, thank God for that.

Stiff Arm Frog

My friend's daughter goes there, she is so brainwashed now it's pathetic. Hard to believe it's the No. 1 public university in the world. Cant say I'd be said if the whole place burned to the ground.

Fixed. Although maybe if you'd gone to a real university we wouldn't have to help you with these things.

froginaustin

killerfrogs and texags r the only sports boards i have ever seen that thinks its awesome to have grammar and spelling police :rolleyes:
I thought you hung around baylorfans.com. No?

They CERTAINLY have grammar and spelling police, that get it wrong an amazing amount of the time. :biggrin:

roddog

Banned
I thought you hung around baylorfans.com. No?

i go to many big 12 sites, and seriously killerfrogs is the only one who i see ever mention baywhore, they are irrelavent to most of the rest of college football, and i have never even contemplated going to a baylor fan site, cant believe there really is one

bumblebeetuna

Fixed. Although, maybe, if you'd gone to a real university, we wouldn't have to help you with these things.

"Fixed" I would have removed "maybe" from this sentence altogether, but for the sake of argument I left it in the sentence.

y friend's daughter goes there; she is so brainwashed now it's pathetic. It is hard to believe it's the No. 1 public university in the world. I can't say I'd be said if the whole place burned to the ground.

Starting a sentence with "Hard", an adverb, is not technically improper grammar, but is generally regarded as weak or passive syntax. In this case, you left out the verb that "hard" modifies, is. " It is hard to believe....."

Also, the first comma in the sentence should technically be a semicolon. You also left out the subject and an apostrophe out of the third sentence.

Grammar police! Haha! I am just messing with you guys.