• The KillerFrogs

Imagine what we'd be talking about

Frogs1983

If we had beaten Baylor and SMU - we started out # 14 - just saying- Go Frogs! The future is bright...

Those close losses may have been what this team needed to allow them to hang in and win this game today.You never know.Football is such a crazy game.I was watching SMU and Navy during time outs and couldn't believe we lost to that team just a few weeks ago.As good as we looked today against Boise,SMU looked that bad against Navy today.

BleedNPurple

Team has been finding itself. Whole new nucleus developing under the tutaledge of Tank and the remaining upper classmen. Future looks bright... This is Casey's team!

allclearforfrogs

Some may not like this ......but I think we'd be talking about how Boise just beat us.

Those two loses gave this team the chip on their shoulder and the underdog status that we play best with and needed today.

Stiff Arm Frog

In the long run, losses are good for a team. We saw what too much confidence did for us in 2009 -- blow through an easy schedule, never really get challenged -- and take a massive steaming dump in the last game of the year.

I hate losing to Baylor, but I take solace in knowing it was the last time it will happen for a long, long time.

FrogRails

Some may not like this ......but I think we'd be talking about how Boise just beat us.

Those two loses gave this team the chip on their shoulder and the underdog status that we play best with and needed today.

+100

We'll have ample opportunities upcoming to take out our frustrations on our local rivals. We may not see Boise again for a while.

Not to mention we were able to do something that NO ONE, at least during the regular season, has been able to do for over a decade -- pull a Big Lebowski on that ugly blue rug. (I hear it really tied the room together...)
:laugh: