• The KillerFrogs

If SMU gets into the ACC do we keep them on the schedule

Frogs1983

The objective for TCU is to gain an additional Non-conference game, so why would this objective suddenly change with SMEW in the ACC?

Last edited:

Eight

The objective for TCU is to gain an additional Non-conference game, so why this objective suddenly change with SMEW in the ACC?

this, the conference doesn't matter, adding an extra home game does matter

based upon what they are willing to do to enter the acc we shouldn't rule out them agreeing to the option presented by boomhauer but if they agree to that i am fearing we are bordering on a fatal attraction type situation

LVH

We should make them Briles themselves out for the game and pay us for the right to play like they are whoring themselves out for the ACC

But if SMU is able to prostitute its way into the ACC they will no longer have any interest in playing us. As they will claim the ACC is thr superior league and therefore their program is superior to ours and playing us would be a step down from the likes of Wake Forest, Duke, Pitt, and BC.

HG73

I don't want any part of smu if they are in a P4 conference. They get that NIL rolling they could be tough. I hate the ponies.

HG73

I predict that Peruna will be left at the altar again by the ACC. They have been kicked in the family jewels so many times it doesn’t even hurt anymore.
Ponies are only being considered as a connecting flight to each coast.

tetonfrog

I can't wait to hear their new ACC foes comment about their high school stadium/ridiculous game environment. What will the East Coast Blue Bloods say when there is no water during a 100 degree day in Highland Park?

One Frog Nation

I saw that not only 7 years with no tv contract money but they might have to do 10 pm home games like cal and stanford. saw that on twitter, must be true.

westoverhillbilly

Regarding conference realignments, SMU has shown deep desperation at least since they lobbied to get TCU's spot in the Big 12 to start the 2012 football season and were summarily laughed off. They're a weak overall athletic program that doesn't even field a baseball team with an even weaker football fan base of just a few thousand if that. Their only supposed strength is their location of being in Dallas, but they have putridly small #s of viewers in their own market.