• The KillerFrogs

If Butler goes on and beats Wisconsin

Big Frog II

Butler beating Wisconsin is just the curse of Victor Boschini. He previously worked at Butler and is now at TCU. Boschini has scoreboard on Wisconsin big time.

curt3301

I love seeing Wisconsin lose in anything. After hearing some of the crap i heard before during and after the rose bowl they are added to my [Craig James] list of schools ill never cheer for. Although i want butler to lose in the next round i was cheering for them to beat Wisconsin like a drum.

LVfrog

Brad Stevens is the LHCGP of college basketball. He shows that you don't have to have the most talent to win at a high level. He is the epitome of a coach.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
TCU 8,800 total students
Butler 4,400 total students
Both Disciples of Christ schools.

I'm not sure where you get the Disciples of Christ affiliation for Butler. It was founded by an abolitionist lawyer and states no religious affilitation. Lots of grads here, and none have ever heard of any kind of religious ties.

gatorfrog

I'm not sure where you get the Disciples of Christ affiliation for Butler. It was founded by an abolitionist lawyer and states no religious affilitation. Lots of grads here, and none have ever heard of any kind of religious ties.

Per wiki, founded by people who were DC, but never affiliated with DC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butler_University